Thursday, February 18, 2010

Not so tangled Mess part 2 aka Logan's 1st Birthday

I will start here with Logan's 1st birthday party.
February 13th, *Party Day  (Actual birthday is on the 12th)

This was a very fun party for me to create. Logan's nursery theme is jungle/safari and so I carried that theme into his party. Guests were instructed to head to the zoo. Our house of course. And that's not to far from the truth, I feel we are on the verge of becoming a zoo sometimes. Guests were created at the front door with a welcome sign that I made with my new Xyron machine (LOVE IT!) and of course I don't have a picture of that, but maybe someone does and they can email me? Thanks!

I have to say one of my favorite things about the party was the cake. I had decided months in advance this was the cake I was going to make and so I had lots of time to consider how exactly I was going to do it.

 

OK, I admit... The night before the party Logan had a practice round before party day cake smashing. By cake time he was already a pro. 
His hair was extra curly that day. All we did was wash it. He looks just like me.

 
I might be biased, but I think that these are the two cutest boys I've ever seen. Minus their daddy. 


Notice the clothes change? 
Thanks so much to everyone who made my little one's first birthday so special. I think our house was bursting at the seems, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment