Sunday, February 20, 2011

GASP!

That was me taking a much needed breath of fresh air. I've been longing for some vacation time with my family for a while now, so as soon as I connected the dots between Hubby's out-of-town work and Ayden's day off, the idea was immediately thrown out there that we should take a mini vacation. I've gone with Hubby on business trips before. One of our first trips like that was a day trip to San Antonio where I dropped Hubby off and took both kids (one being a nursing infant at the time) to several zoos and parks all day. Thankfully this time I was very persuasive that we should make this one an overnight stay. I should be packing, it's already taking entirely too much time to leave the house. I'll post pictures later. I hope to visit a few secret gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment