Sunday, April 25, 2010

March for Babies

*First let me say that it has been a crazy couple of months and my blogging has suffered the brunt of it. I have many photos to show you and I cannot wait to do so. So many things are changing right now and  I have so much to share and a few things that I will keep to myself until the time is right for me to reveal them. Just wait and see read about it. I won't bore you anymore and I'll just jump straight into some new pictures!

This past Saturday I completed my first 5k. Let me start by saying that if not for my sister-in-love, I would never have even though about doing this. March of Dimes was very special to her and she always wanted to walk it. This year was her first as well. I decided in the spirit of a healthier me that I would walk it with her. It also hit close to home because my husband was born premature (although you would hardly guess it now). It seemed so much further than 3 miles. The turnout was unbelievable! I was really and truly amazing to be a part of something so special. I think I have the 5k bug or something because I'm just throwing myself into it again this weekend for another family fun walk/run.
My personal goal is to jog is next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment