Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Bad Luck

I feel we have had a bad run of luck with cameras. Our first camera was stolen soon after we moved into our house several years ago. We replaced it with a similar model and that lasted for a while I'm thankful to say. But it recently had an untimely death due to being dropped one to many times. We went several weeks without a camera and only then did I realize how much I needed it. Logan's teeth were about to pop through and he was starting to pull up. I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to capture those precious moments. After a few weeks we were able to get a new camera and I fell in love with it! It was with us only a few short weeks before it too was stolen. I know that many things are stolen everyday, but it seems that in our small circle of family and friends, we are above average for losing them. I know that it is a material object and of little importance in the long run. I think if I could I would just ask for the memory card back with the pictures that I lost. The pictures are what I will miss most. Being that it is a time of Thanksgiving, I do have many things to be thankful for. I'm thankful that my car was not harmed in any way. I'm thankful that my children and family are safe. And I'm thankful for a God that gives peace in a situation where a non believer may fret. I'm also thankful that God throws things in our path to get us back on track to where our eyes need to be focused. Happy Thanksgiving and remember to be truly thankful for what matters most.

Hopefully I will be able to post new pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment