Friday, January 22, 2010

Anticipation

Let me start by saying, "I know, I know... I haven't posted the pictures I promised." I did clean the day I said I would and it no longer looks like my room threw up on itself. I just haven't made the time to upload and crop and blog about it. NOT that I'm making excuses for myself or anything.... =)

OK, so back to the anticipation part... I am so looking forward to the scrapbooking retreat this weekend. I leave in a few hours and I still have so much to do. It is going to be loads of fun but it is a little bittersweet. While I will love getting some time to myself, I will deeply miss the loves of my life. Michael and I haven't spent more than a few nights apart since we're been married. And I think we both prefer it that way. He is my dearest friend and I enjoy his company. I will also miss those little smiley faces I get to see every morning. I will not however miss the diaper changes...

I promise to get lots of scrapbooking done and take lots of pictures of the place we will be at, which I will reveal when I get back. And I will eventually get posted the before and after pictures of my haven (my room) because I just know you are dying to see the condition it was in. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment