Thursday, October 22, 2009

Procrastination

I'm the world's worst procrastinator. I'll be the first to admit that I have a problem with it. I'm sitting at the computer trying to get motivated to pack. There are so many things catching my eye keeping me from what I need to focus on. I see a lot of things that needs to be done before we leave. Letters that need to be mailed, blogs that need to be written, pictures uploaded, you name it and it probably should be done. Since we missed church last weekend I'm watching the DVD of the service. Motivation is coming slowly. But I thought since it had been a while since I blogged I would start out with that and maybe that would get the ball rolling. We will be gone for a few days and there will be lots of picture taking and blogging. (That will all be posted later.) And there are a few things that I would like to share with you that I haven't had a chance to get blogged yet. So be on the lookout for that. Here is a small preview.
Okay, enough procrastinating, I need to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment