Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy and Girl

I had quite the experience last Friday when I volunteered to watch my friend Angela's munchkins. It was so much fun and so exhausting at the same time. Ayden and the No man played to their hearts content in Ayden's tree house bed. (I'm not posting pictures of this one yet until we finish painting the bed. More on that later) Cars, trucks, trains, chase, you name it they played it. Raylan, Logan and I contended ourselves by watching Wow Wow Wubbzy four times (in a row).

The best part was when Michael came home to the craziness of it all. I think he handled it very well. The kids were surely entertained by him. So cute!
And of course he didn't forget the other troublemaker. Daddy always knows how to make him smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment