Monday, September 20, 2010

Time is a Thief

I have completed my 30 day devotion and I am so proud of myself! Granted I haven't shared that last devo with you, I know. I will blog it today, I promise. Since finishing the 30 days of discovering who God is, I started reading the book of Daniel. Very amazing man. One thing that stood out to me was when the angel said to Daniel, when you started seeking Him (God), he has heard you. I am so thankful that I as well can cling to that promise that when I am seeking God, he hears me.

I can't tell you what day I am on (because I've stopped counting) but I can say I am officially into my second month and I am loving Him more each day. As I said, I will have that last day of Who God is posted by the end of the day. I can't wait for you to see what it was. =)

I'll give you a hint, it's out of Revelation...

No comments:

Post a Comment