Sunday, November 20, 2011

"I'm thankful for.." Day 17 18 19 & 20

Could it be? Really!?!

No, I did not fall off the face of the earth.

It just so happens that the reason I've missed these last few days is the very reason I'm so thankful. I know I've posted about this guy before, but I don't think one post can due him justice. He's my twinkie, my love. He makes me smile when I'm down in the dumps. He loves, honors and protects me. He puts up with my ever changing moods. He brings home the bacon (turkey cause he cares about my health ;). He gives me everything I could ever wish for and more. And even better, sometimes he knows what I need even when I do not. He's my handy man. My shining star. He has given two amazing, handsome boys. Their are lucky they got his smarts!


He planned this amazing get away for us to spend some much needed time together. I cannot begin to express how much all of his planning and researching means to me. What did I do to be so lucky?



I almost forgot to mention the reason for the trip, we celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary.

I remember that day clearly. Cannon in D still brings me to tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment