Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's a Hot Chocolate Kind of Night


It's just one of those days were you turn on the Christmas music, decorate some more, and drink some hot chocolate loaded with marshmallows. Yes, I'm guilty of using way to many marshmallows. I love, love, love Christmas music. Especially the old tried and true ones like Silent Night and my favorite Do You Hear What I Hear? performed by Third Day. This year I have been so emotional hearing those lovely songs. It makes my heart well up to think about the birth of my savior. In fact, I'm crying a bit now because I'm listening to the YouTube version of my favorite Christmas song. So whether you are driving in your car or walking through the mall, listening to that secular station that is playing songs about the birth of Jesus, think about how many people are hearing this Christian music and not even knowing it. Planting little seeds in their hearts. Merry CHIRSTmas to all and to all a goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment